Saturday 15 February 2014

Friends are part of the balance

Balancing things has never been my strong point. I'm more of a jugglera lousy juggler who drops things. But I'm trying to change, so I made this nifty chart to try and make things easier on myself.

Concept via Dave Ramsey

I could work on every one of these categories, but for now I'm just going to tackle the worst one: social.

You picked "hanging out with friends" to be your goal? I know. But it's my hardest. Really. I love to be productive (read: super busy), and for some reason my mind never counts spending time with friends as productive. But every time I do, I love it. It makes me a happier person, and then I always say to myself, "Why don't I do this more often?" I just don't. And then I spend my weekends wondering why I don't have any friends. Go figure.

So it's my goal this year to invite people over at least once a month. I'm really striving for twice. I know it may not seem like much, but trust me this is a huge step.

Bonus to this goal: my front room will get picked up at least once a month too.

No comments:

Post a Comment